Good Happening Gatherings

I spent this past weekend with of two my dear friends, Leslie and Rosemarie. We taught together “back in the day”, but have managed to get together once a month – every month! – since I left traditional teaching for what we call, “Good Happening Gatherings.”
Our lives have all gone in many different directions, but we still come back together. And they are two of my biggest supporters. And, sadly, I’ve learned that supporters can be hard to come by when you venture off into the self-employed thing (lots of folks just don’t get it) And even if these two friends don’t understand everything I do all of the time, they always celebrate my success – and vice versa. A very cool thing, I have to say!
Here we are at an outdoor picnic in Brooklyn celebrating Rosemarie’s sons 1st birthday. We had a blast, and already have our next gathering date set!