Wedding Pictures From Friends

I have to say that exchanging marriage vows with my husband, Stephen, was the most incredible moment of my life. I truly felt the transition as we were witnessed expressing the recognition that we have been not only given as gifts to each other, but to the world as well. I went from standing on my own, to traveling side by side. I am so blessed.

Here are a few pictures of "our" day sent to us by friends. I'll post some of the photographer's when we get those, too!

Here we are at the garden gate getting ready to enter.



Our beautiful ring-bearer.



Walking with my dad down the "aisle" with our amazing fiddler in the background.



Standing with Stephen preparing to exchange our vows.



Listening to one of the many beautiful readings we had as part of our ceremony.



Entering our reception as HUSBAND and WIFE. Wahoooo!!